Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Warthog News fan page on Facebook is growing everyday

By Joachim Jacob, Warthog News Editor

On August 4, 2011, I created my Warthog News fan page on Facebook. It's a very nice tool to further promote my well-established blog and to meet a lot of interesting new people, including "Hog Drivers", A-10 Crew Chiefs, related family members, A-10C unit's Public Affairs staff members and more... Today, I've saved the username http://www.facebook.com/warthognews for this fan page. Hope that works. By the way: Up to the moment, 183 fans are generated.



Part of a screenshot of my newly (user)named Warthog News fan page on Facebook. (Photo by Joachim Jacob)

Please note: Warthog News is the ultimate modern A-10 Thunderbolt II reference worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment