Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Warthog caricatures by Pat Cherry

Today, from Pat Cherry (Temple City, California), I got the following kind e-mail:

Hello Mr Jacob

Love your blog and all the great information regarding the A-10. It has been very informative.

I wanted to share a couple of my art works with you. I do aircraft caricatures and here are two that I did focusing on the A-10. One is painted in the markings of the 422nd "Green Bats" and the other is painted in something I like to call "Heritage Markings" where I paint a modern aircraft in WWII markings.

You can see more of my caricatures at my web site.

Let me know what you think.

Pat Cherry
Blackheart Art





Very nice artwork, Pat! And thanks for submitting the two pictures. Looks to me a little bit like the caricatures from Rob Henderson & Caricature Aircraft Pictures. I also remember the plastic kits of "Egg Planes", released by manufacturer Hasegawa from Japan some years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment