Tuesday, February 16, 2010

442nd Public Affairs Office supports Warthog News

Yesterday, I notified 442nd Fighter Wing Public Affairs in case of dead hi-res links for two of their latest released A-10 shots and asked for full size versions.

Today, from Danielle Wolf, 442nd FW PA, I got the following e-mail:

Sir,

I am not sure why they aren't working. I uploaded them again with no luck. I have attached the photos. Please let me know if you need any others that are not working. I will work on getting this fixed.

Thank you,

Danielle Wolf

Attached were hi-res versions of both pictures, uploaded now on my photobucket albums:



An A-10 Thunderbolt II static display photographed on a snowy day during the January unit training assembly. Note: The aircraft is preserved A-10A 76-0530 (A10-0077), photographed January 10, 2010. Hi-res



Senior Airman Travis Lewis performs arming functions during an end-of-runway check on one of the 442nd Fighter Wing's three A-10 Thunderbolt II C-model aircraft December 29, 2009. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Danielle Wolf) Hi-res

Special thanks to Danielle Wolf for immediate reply and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment